HEAD AND MEMEBERSHIP
Nyenno Iryna Mykhailivna
Academic degree, academic title:
Doctor of Economic Sciences: 08.00.03 – economics and management of the national economy; 08.00.04 — economy and enterprise management (by types of economic activity) (2018);
Candidate of economic sciences: 08.00.08 – money, finance and credit (2009), PhD in Economic Sciences (2010),
Professor of the Department of Management and Innovation (2020);
Associate Professor of the Department of Economics and Management (2012).
Position: Professor of the Department of Management and Innovationб Guarantor of the EP “Management” (bachelor level)
Education: Odesa National University named after I.I. Mechnikova, specialty «Management», qualification — manager-economist, specialist in foreign economic activities (2003)
The topic of the doctoral dissertation: «Formation of the state maritime policy of Ukraine in terms of creating effective business-models for the development of ports» (2018)
The topic of the PhD. dissertation: «Financial enrichment for the development of the insurer» (2009)
Courses taught: Risk management, Business Management Models for Industry 4.0, Insurance Management, Introduction to Management Education, Creation of University technology parks
Scientific interests: management system, business models, risk management, insurance management, management education methodology, VR/AR.
Other professional activity:
- International expert of the National Agency for Quality Assurance of Higher Education in the specialties «Management», «Economics and Management of the National Economy», «Enterprise Economics»
- Project coordinator of the ERASMUS+ program «Strengthening the role of higher education institutions in promoting the transformation of industry in the context of the Industry 4.0 paradigm in Georgia and Ukraine» (HEIn4) for 2019-2023.
- Member of the Specialized Academic Council D 41.051.11 at the Odesa National University named after I. I. Mechnikov with the right to accept for consideration and conduct the defense of dissertations for obtaining the scientific degree of Doctor of Economic Sciences in the specialty 08.00.03 «Economics and Management of the National Economy» (Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated November 15, 2019 No. 1428).
- Member of the working group for the development of the Odesa region development strategy for 2021-2027, Odesa State Regional Administration
- GOOGLE SCHOLAR: https://scholar.google.com.ua/citations?user=lTjQYAoAAAAJ&hl=ru
- ORCID: 0000-0003-0762-808X
- Researcher ID: https://publons.com/researcher/2399762/iryna-m-nyenno/
- Scopus Author ID: 57195975450
Qualification enhancement, internships:
- Visiting Professor of the Department of Management, Strategy and Innovations of the Faculty of Economics and Business, KU LEUVEN, Belgium. teaching course: «Introduction to Management and Strategy» for the master students of Management program;
- Participation in the Third International Conference “Climate risk and sustainability: the emerging impacts and future perspectives for the financial intermediaries CGRM 2021 Corporate Governance & Risk Management in Financial Institutions”, Rome, Italy, September 2021 https://cutt.ly/FNZxF1x
- Made a courses “Risk Management”, “Insurance Management”, lessons has been taught in English at the University of Foggia, Italy, October 2021 – February 2022
- Made a course of “Risk Management in Insurance”, lessons has been taught in English at the University of Foggia, Italy, 22.02.2019 – 27.02.2019 within Erasmus Bilateral Agreement
- Made a course “Insurance Management and Risk Financing”, lessons has been taught in English at the University of Foggia, Italy, duration 2 credits, 05.2019 – 30.05.2019
- Made a course “Change Management Strategy”, lessons has been taught in English at the Warsaw University of Humanities, Poland, duration 2 credits, June 2020.
Participation in professional associations:
- Consortium of the ERASMUS+ project Strengthening the role of higher education institutions in promoting the transformation of industry in the context of the Industry 4.0 paradigm in Georgia and Ukraine» www.hein4.net
- Platform of industrial and hi-tech sectors Industry4Ukraine;
- Member of the European network «Immersive technologies and education» vam-realities.eu
Hobbies: teaching business literacy courses for youth, windsurfing, traveling.